iBanking (For iBanking users):
- Login to iBanking together with your User ID and Password
- Beneath the “Cards” tab, choose “Card Activation”
- Pick either “Credit Card” or “Debit/ATM Card”
- Find the Card you’d like to stimulate
- Accept the stipulations and simply click “Next”
- Confirm the important points before pressing “Submit”
DBS/POSB ATM in Singapore:
- ATM activation is available from 7am – 11pm (Mon-Sat) and 7am – 9.30pm (Sun and Public Holidays)
- Insert your credit that is new or Card
- Type in your PIN
- Choose “More Services”
- Choose “Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking”
- Choose “Activate Card”
- Follow directions from the ATM display to perform activation
- For Trustees that are current DBS/POSB customers:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSG
For Trustees that are a new comer to bank:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSGSG
Please be aware: This solution is just readily available for Singaporean/PR Trustee & Child that are Singapore Tax Resident just. By doing the one-step SMS instant activation, you acknowledge and concur that your son or daughter and you are clearly taxation resident of Singapore just.
- Could I make use of my Card soon after activation?Activation via ATM and iBanking will be instant. For activation demand via Mail-in Activation Slip, your Card shall be triggered within 5 business days upon the financial institution’s receipt regarding the slide.
- Do i must stimulate my DBS/POSB Card straight away?Upon receipt of the Card, we encourage instant activation to make certain your deals may appear efficiently so the privileges can be enjoyed by you that accompany the Card.
Essential Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please trigger the Card before spending along with your key that is speedpass tag Esso service channels. For DBS NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting regarding the NUSS account cost.
If i’m waiting around for a replacement Card with the exact same Card number, could I continue using my current Card?Yes, it is possible to keep using your existing Card. Upon receipt associated with the replacement Card, please stimulate it straight away.
Significant Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card linked to Speedpass – Please trigger your replacement/renewal Card before spending together with your key that is speedpass tag Esso service channels. For NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting of this NUSS membership charge.
- You may call our 24-hours Customer Service hotline at +65 6327 2265 and speak to one of our Customer Service Officers if you have a Telephone PIN
- Mail us the activation slide enclosed when you look at the Card mailer
For Takashimaya Charge Cards just
- Am I going to have the ability to accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card just isn’t activated?You can simply accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points as soon as your Card is triggered.
- Am I going to manage to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card isn’t triggered?You can simply redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points as soon as your Card is triggered.
- If We exchange my DBS Takashimaya Card with a brand new Card quantity, will my Takashimaya Bonus Points be utilized in this new Card number automatically?In the big event that the Card is changed with a brand new Card quantity, Takashimaya Bonus Points will never be transmitted from old Card to brand brand new Card.
- We received my renewed DBS Takashimaya Card. Do i have to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in my Card that is old before my renewed Card?Yes, you will have to redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in your old Card, before:
- the Card expires and
- activation of one’s renewal Card.
All points unredeemed in the Card that is old will forfeited upon expiry date or upon activation associated with the renewal Card.